BEIH Web

Sunday, May 11, 2014

Here's to pausing to watch the day go by...



We're a global lifestyle hotel company for sure. We're concerned about a range of issues from guest comfort and engagement innovation to our new CSR initiative. There's a lot that keeps me busy from when I enter the office early and the wee morning hours when I often leave. But when Brian Sette, our Senior Manager of Art & Culinary Concepts, told me his amazing pup Penny loved looking out the window and could do it for hours, I asked him to pull up a chair in my office to test it out. There she was. Perched on that chair. Watching the young kids walking in and out of Converse's world headquarters, across the street from us. Cheers to Penny for not letting the world go by without noticing and here's to working at a company where we can occasionally pause to watch Penny. 

Happy Sunday everyone!

---


Abhijit "Beej" Das
President & CEO
Boston East India Hotels LLC
21 High Street, Suite 300
North Andover, MA 01845 USA 


No comments:

Post a Comment